Qualtech Products Industry professional High Temperature Viscometer is a professional and advanced High Temperature Rotational Viscometer with large Color Touchscreen Display to measure the viscosity of Temperature Sensitive Samples and Time Dependent Samples within the Temperature Range from RT to 500°C.
This advanced High Temperature Viscometer is engineered to measure a wide range of samples including wax, polymer, hot melts, asphalt and related sample materials at the touch of a button.
This precision High Temperature Viscometer is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a high precision adjustable Temperature System, an advanced sample processing system, a large Color Touchscreen Display presenting the Sample Data and the graphic Sample Curve with backlight for comfortable reading under different light conditions, an integrated Sample Data Memory, Single Temperature & Program Controlled Temperature Curve, Timer Controlled Sample Measurement, USB Disk Support, Password Protection, automatic conversion of Dynamic Viscosity & Kinematic Viscosity, Automatic Measurement Data Correction & Automatic Measurement Data Compensation, user-friendly Application, user-friendly Sample Handling, easy Programming Features, High Accuracy, High Precision, optional seamless USB-PC Connectivity & optional PC Software, ergonomic Design, reliable Performance and much more.
In addition to Temperature Dependent Viscosity Measurements this High Temperature Viscometer offers an integrated precision Timer to measure the Time Dependent Viscosity of Thixotropic Non-Newtonian Samples and Pseudoplastic Samples including Honey, Ketchup, Yogurt, Plastisol and related sample materials.
The precise Viscosity of samples is conveniently displayed together with the Spindle Speed, the Torque, the Maximum Viscosity Measurement Range of the currently mounted Spindle and the current Temperature on the large Color Touchscreen Display with backlight for comfortable reading and monitoring of sample measurements under different light conditions.
In addition, an integrated Electronic Monitoring and Alarm System automatically monitors viscosity measurements to ensure the mounted Spindle is suitable for the current sample.
This High Temperature Viscometer is a professional instrument for your laboratory, your research and your quality management procedures to measure the performance of Temperature Dependent Samples within a specific Temperature Range and Time Dependent Samples for a specified preset time.
Please contact our expert teams when measuring samples at temperatures higher than 500°C for more details about custom engineered configurations.
This professional High Temperature Viscometer is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D1084 (Standard Test Methods for Viscosity of Adhesives)
- ASTM D2196 (Standard Test Methods for Rheological Properties for Non-Newtonian Materials by Rotational Viscometer)
- ISO 1652 (Rubber latex -- Determination of apparent viscosity by the Brookfield test method)
- ISO 2555 (Plastics -- Resins in the liquid state or as emulsions or dispersions -- Determination of apparent viscosity using a single cylinder type rotational viscometer method)
- ISO 2884 (Paints and varnishes -- Determination of viscosity using rotary viscometers -- Part 2: Disc or ball viscometer operated at a specified speed)
- BS 3900-A7 (Methods of test for paints. Tests on liquid paints (excluding chemical tests). Determination of the viscosity of paint at a high rate of shear)
- AS/NZS 1580.214.5 (Paints and Related Materials - Methods of Test Method 214.5: Consistency - Rotational Viscometer)
High Temperature Viscometer - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Large Color Touchscreen presenting graphic Sample Data Curve and Sample Temperature Curve
- Advanced Touchscreen Viscometer with precision Heating System
- Automatic Spindle Speed Selection
- Precision Viscosity Measurement
- Multipoint-Calibration to ensure High Accuracy & High Precision
- Integrated Sample Data Memory
- USB Disk Support
- Seamless optional USB-PC Connectivity & optional PC-Software
- Temperature Sensitive Viscosity Measurement
- Time Dependent Viscosity Measurement
- Ideal for Thixotrophic Samples & Pseudoplastic Samples
- Large Color Touchscreen Display presents a wide range of relevant data including Viscosity Curve, Temperature Curve, Spindle Speed, Torque, Spindle Maximum Viscosity, Timer
- Fast & efficient Automatic Viscosity Measurement
- Wide Range of available Spindles
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- High Repeatability
- Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1084, ASTM D2196, ISO 1652, ISO 2555, ISO 2884, BS 3900-A7, AS/NZS 1580.214.5
High Temperature Viscometer – Specifications:
|Display||Large Color Touchscreen Display||Large Color Touchscreen Display||Large Color Touchscreen Display||Large Color Touchscreen Display||Large Color Touchscreen Display|
|Measurement Range||5 - 1,000,000 mPa.s||5 - 1,000,000 mPa.s||50 - 10,000,000 mPa.s||50 - 10,000,000 mPa.s||1 - 200,000 mPa.s|
|Included Spindles||4 Spindles included||4 Spindles included||4 Spindles included||4 Spindles included||4 Spindles included|
|Optional Spindles||Wide Range of optional Spindles available||Wide Range of optional Spindles available||Wide Range of optional Spindles available||Wide Range of optional Spindles available||Wide Range of optional Spindles available|
|Temperature Range||RT+5°C - 250°C||RT+5°C - 500°C||RT+5°C - 250°C||RT+5°C - 500°C||RT+5°C - 250°C|
|Custom engineered Temperature System available||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ideal for Temperature Sensitive Samples & Time Dependent Samples||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Seamless optional PC-Connectivity & optional PC-Software||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1084, ASTM D2196, ISO 1652, ISO 2555, ISO 2884, BS 3900-A7, AS/NZS 1580.214.5|
Rotational Viscometer with Sample Temperature Control - Included items:
- Precision High Temperature Viscometer
- Up to 6 Spindles included
- Wide range of optional Spindles available
- Spindle Stand
- Viscometer Stand
- Robust Carrying Case
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.