Qualtech Products Industry Ford Cup is a precision engineered Viscosity Measurement Instrument to measure the viscosity of paint, ink, lacquers, coatings and related materials.
This range of professional Ford Cups is designed and engineered of high quality Anodized Aluminium with a nice highly polished finishing. This precision Ford Cup has a size of 100ml and a integrates precision drilled orifice at the bottom of this Ford Cup to ensure high accuracy and a user-friendly application.
This precision Ford Cup is the ideal instrument for laboratory, research and quality management.
This series of Ford Cups is designed and engineered in accordance with recognized International Test Standards including:
- ASTM D333 (Standard Guide for Clear and Pigmented Lacquers)
- ASTM D365 (Standard Guide for Soluble Nitrocellulose Base Solutions)
- ASTM D1200 - 10 (2018) (Standard Test Method for Viscosity by Ford Viscosity Cup)
- (ASTM D5125 (Standard Test Method for Viscosity of Paints and Related Materials by ISO Flow Cups)
- ISO 2431 (Paints and varnishes -- Determination of flow time by use of flow cups)
Ford Cup - Features:
- Professional Ford Cup
- Precision Viscosity Measurement
- Precision engineered
- High accuracy & High precision
- Available in five models
- Made of high quality materials
- User-friendly application
- Reliable performance & High repeatability
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
- ASTM D333, ASTM D365, ASTM D1200, ASTM D5125, ISO 2431
- Ergonomic Design & Longevity
Ford Cup – Specifications:
|Model||QPI-FC2 Ford Cup #2||QPI-FC3 Ford Cup #3||QPI-FC4 Ford Cup #4||QPI-FC5 Ford Cup #5||QPI-FC6 Portable Ford Cup #4|
|Inner Ø (mm)||50 ±0.05 mm||50 ±0.05 mm||50 ±0.05 mm||50 ±0.05 mm||50 ±0.05 mm|
|Inner Vertical Height (mm)||43 ±0.1 mm||43 ±0.1 mm||43 ±0.1 mm||43 ±0.1 mm||43 ±0.1 mm|
|Inner Orifice Ø (mm)||2.53 mm||3.4 mm||4.1 mm||5.2 mm||4.1 mm|
|External Orifice Ø (mm)||5.0 ±0.5 mm||5.5 ±0.5 mm||6.0 ±0.5 mm||7.6 ±0.5 mm||6.0 ±0.5 mm|
|Centistokes Range||25 - 120||49 - 220||70 - 370||215 - 1413||70 - 370|
|Efflux Time (Sec. ±0.2)||40 - 100||25 - 105||20 - 105||20 - 105||20 - 105|
Ford Flow Cup – What's included:
- Precision engineered Ford Cup
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.