Qualtech Products Industry ISO Flow Cup is a precision Viscosity Measurement Instrument to measure the Flow Time of a wide variety of liquid samples including paint, ink, lacquers and related samples to determine the Viscosity.
This professional ISO Flow Cup is used to determine the Flow Time of Newtonian and Newtonian-like liquids..
This range of precision ISO Flow Cups is made of Anodized Aluminium and shows a nice highly polished finishing offering high accuracy and high precision combined with a user-friendly operation. Combined with the precision engineered orifice at the bottom of the ISO Flow Cup this ISO Flow Cup is the ideal instrument for laboratory, research and quality management.
This professional ISO Flow Cup is designed and engineered in accordance with recognized International Test Standards including:
- ASTM D5125 (Standard Test Method for Viscosity of Paints and Related Materials by ISO Flow Cups)
- ISO 2431 (Paints and varnishes — Determination of flow time by use of flow cups)
- DIN 53224 (Testing of Paints, Varnishes and similar products; Determination of the Flow Time by the ISO Cup)
- BS EN 535 (Method for determination of flow time of paints by use of flow cups)
ISO Flow Cup - Features:
- Professional ISO Flow Cup
- Precision Viscosity Measurement
- Precision engineered
- High accuracy & High precision
- Available in five models
- Made of high quality materials
- User-friendly application
- Reliable performance & High repeatability
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
- ASTM D5125, ISO 2431, DIN 53224, BS EN 535
- Ergonomic Design & Longevity
ISO Flow Cup – Specifications:
|ISO Flow Cup||ISO Flow Cup #3||ISO Flow Cup #4||ISO Flow Cup #5||ISO Flow Cup #6||ISO Flow Cup #8|
|Orifice Ø (mm)||3.0 mm||4.0 mm||5.0 mm||6.0 mm||8.0 mm|
|Flow Time (seconds)||25 - 150||30 - 100||30 - 100||30 - 100||30 - 100|
|Range (cSt)||7 - 42||34 - 135||91 - 326||188 - 684||600 - 2000|
ISO Flow Cup – Included items:
- Precision engineered ISO Cup
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.