Qualtech Products Industry Glass & Lens Light Transmission Meter is an advanced Optical Lens Light Transmittance Meter to instantly measure the light transmission properties of samples including optical lenses, display glass, window glass, glass panels, plastic panels and related materials.
This professional Lens Light Transmission Meter instantly and automatically measures the light transmission performance of samples within the light wavelength range from 365 nm – 950 nm including UV Light, Visible Light and Infrared Light.
This advanced Optical Lens Light Transmission Meter offers the newest microchip technology combined with three advanced and maintenance-free Light Sources, three high-precision Photo Sensors, three large Digital Displays, Automatic Calibration, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, reliable performance, an ergonomic design, longevity and much more.
This professional Glass Light Transmission Meter is engineered to measure the performance of sunglasses, optical glass, optical lenses, light filters for a wide range of products including spectacles, cameras, projectors, binoculars, photo sensors and related products.
This professional Glass & Lens Light Transmission Meter is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D1003 - 13 (Standard Test Method for Haze and Luminous Transmittance of Transparent Plastics)
- ASTM D1494 - 17 (Standard Test Method for Diffuse Light Transmission Factor of Reinforced Plastics Panels)
- ASTM D1746 - 15 (Standard Test Method for Transparency of Plastic Sheeting)
- ISO 9050:1990 (Glass in building — Determination of light transmittance, solar direct transmittance, total solar energy transmittance and ultraviolet transmittance, and related glazing factors)
- ISO 13468-1:2019 (Plastics — Determination of the total luminous transmittance of transparent materials — Part 1: Single-beam instrument)
Optical Glass Light Transmission Meter - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Instant Multi-Wavelength Light Transmission Measurement
- 3 Large Digital Displays comfortable to read
- Measuring Wavelength 350nm - 940nm Wavelength
- Newest Light Source Technology – Maintenance-free Precision
- High-Precision Photo Sensor
- Automatic Calibration
- User-friendly Application
- Professional Application
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1003, ASTM D1494 - 17, ASTM D1746 - 15, ISO 9050:1990, ISO 13468-1:2019
Optical Glass & Lens Transmission Meter – Specifications:
|Measuring Range||0.0% -100.0%||0.0% -100.0%|
|Advanced Sources Light||3 x Precision LED Light Sources||3 x Precision LED Light Sources|
|Photo Sensors||3 x Precision Photo Sensors||3 x Precision Photo Sensors|
|Display||3 Large Digital Displays||3 Large Digital Displays|
|Measurement Time||≤1 Second||≤1 Second|
|Instant Sample Measurement||Yes||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Repeatability||Yes||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1003, ASTM D1494 - 17, ASTM D1746 - 15, ISO 9050:1990, ISO 13468-1:2019|
Optical Lens Light Transmission Meter – Included items:
- Professional Multi-Wavelength Light Transmission Meter
- Carrying Box
- Calibration Standard
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- Quality Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.