Qualtech Products Industry Handheld Colormeter for Powders, Grains & Granules is a professional Color Measurement Device & Color Analysis Instrument available in four different models to best meet your specific requirements in research and quality management.
This precision Colormeter for Powders, Grains & Granules is engineered for professional application at your laboratory and on the go to professionally measure and to professionally analyze the color of solid samples and surfaces, liquids and fluids, powders, granules, creams, pastes and related sample materials.
This advanced Colormeter for Powders, Grains & Granules is a synergy of precision, high quality and the newest microchip technology with up to three different light sources (D65, D50, A-Light Source) combined with the newest sensor technology to simulate different environments whilst maintaining high precision and high accuracy. The lightweight and ergonomic design combined with the powerful, integrated rechargeable Li-Ion Battery offer a high level of portability, stability and longevity.
The newest multi-channel color sensor technology combined with the newest microchip technology instantly calculate, evaluate and analyze colors with high precision at the touch of a button.
This Colorimeter for Powders, Grains & Granules includes a seamless PC-Connectivity and PC-Software for advanced measurement data analysis, data management, data presentation, data sharing and much more.
This professional Colorimeter for Powders, Grains & Granules offers precision performance, high accuracy and high repeatability in an ergonomic design with a user-friendly menu navigation, easy programming features and a large integrated sample measurement data storage.
Features include Metamerism, Yellowness, Whiteness, Brightness, Color Fastness, Color Staining and much more.
Instantly save Color Reference Standards and thousands of Sample Measurements at the touch of a button and export measurement data to your PC for further analysis.
This professional Colorimeter for Powders, Grains & Granules is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM E313 (Standard Practice for Calculating Yellowness and Whiteness Indices from Instrumentally Measured Color Coordinates)
- ISO 2469 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse radiance factor (diffuse reflectance factor)
- ISO 2470-1 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse blue reflectance factor — Part 1: Indoor daylight conditions (ISO brightness))
- ISO 2470-2 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse blue reflectance factor — Part 2: Outdoor daylight conditions (D65 brightness))
Colormeter for Powders, Grains & Granules - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Large Color Display
- Instant Color Measurement of Powders, Grains & Granules
- User-friendly Menu Navigation
- Easy Programming
- Automatic Calibration
- Up to three different Light Sources to simulate different Color Measurement Conditions
- Extensive Battery Life
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Seamless PC-Connectivity & PC-Software
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design & User-friendly Application
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM E313, ISO 2469, ISO 2470
Colorimeter for Liquids, Creams, Pastes & Fluids – Accessories:
|QPI-181||Powder Accessory (conveniently analyze the color of powders at the press of a button, accuracy may vary based on the powder measured)|
|QPI-182||Advanced Accessory (conveniently analyze the color of liquids, creams, pastes and related materials at the press of a button, accuracy may vary based on the transparency and density of the sample)|
|QPI-183||Portable Printer (conveniently print measurement data in the field and on the go)|
Colorimeter for Powders, Grains & Granules – Included items:
- Precision Colormeter for Powders, Grains & Granules
- Carrying Box
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Power Adapter & Charger
- Feature-rich PC Software
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.