Qualtech Products Industry Gustavsson Flowmeter with a Gustavsson Funnel is a precision density measurement instrument to determine the Flow Rate, the Flow Qualities, the Bulk Density and the Apparent Density of loose sample products and loose sample materials, e.g. powders.
This professional Gustavsson Flow Meter is designed and engineered offering a solid and ergonomic stand combined with a precision engineered Gustavsson Funnel with an orifice diameter of 0.1″ (2.5 mm), a Density Cup, a digital Stopwatch, a Powder Tray, a Lid, a Brush, and much more.
An electronic scale and balance is optional available offering highest accuracy and precision to measure the Apparent Density of powders.
This Gustavsson Flow Test Method is the ideal apparent density measurement instrument for research and quality management to efficiently evaluate the flow qualities and the apparent density of loose samples, for example, metal powder and related sample materials.
This precision Gustavsson Flowmeter is suitable to test a wide range of loose samples including food powder products, metal powders, plastic powders, ceramic powders, pharmaceutical powders, chemical powders, cement powders and many related materials.
This professional Gustavsson Flowmeter is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
Gustavsson Flowmeter - Features
- Gustavsson Flowmeter Kit
- Gustavsson Funnel (included accessory)
- Precision engineered Orifice with a diameter of 0.1″ (2.5 mm)
- Precision engineered 30° Inner Funnel Angle
- Precision engineered Density Cup (included accessory)
- Wide range of included accessories
- Electronic Precision Balance (optional accessory)
- Digital Stopwatch
- Solid & Ergonomic Stand
- Precision Engineered
- Gustavsson Funnel made of one larger piece of Brass to ensure highest precision
- High Accuracy & High Repeatability
- Multifunctional Application in accordance with international test standards
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ISO 13517
Gustavsson Flowmeter – Specifications:
|Gustavsson Funnel Orifice||0.1" (2.5 mm) (included accessory)|
|Gustavsson Funnel Angle||30°|
|Balance Measurement Range||0.00 - 100.00g (optional accessory)|
|Balance Accuracy||0.1g or
0.001g (required for fluffy materials, e.g. Aerosil (fumed Silica)
(Please specify when ordering)
|Stopwatch Accuracy||±0.1 sec (included accessory)|
|High Accuracy & High Repeatability||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ISO 13517|
Gustavsson Flowmeter – Included items:
- Professional Gustavsson Flowmeter Kit
- Precision Gustavsson Funnel
- Stainless Steel Stand
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.