Qualtech Products Industry Automatic Pencil Hardness Tester is a professional Motor-driven Wolf Wilburn Pencil Hardness Tester to instantly determine the Hardness, the Wear Resistance and the Scratch Resistance of Paint Films and Coatings attached to sample surfaces and substrates.
This advanced precision Motorized Pencil Hardness Tester is engineered to monitor and to test the Mechanical Resistance, the Surface Hardness and the Scratch Resistance of Surface Coatings for research and quality management.
Depending on the specific test requirements there is a variety of different test methods suggested for the measurement of the Coating Hardness and Coating Scratch Resistance. One of the most used test methods is the Hardness Test according to Wolf Wilburn, the Pencil Hardness Test.
This professional Automatic Pencil Hardness Tester is designed and engineered offering reliable mechanics, continuous Speed Controls, precision engineered and calibrated Test Loads, an easy Test Load Mount and Swap System, a user-friendly Pencil Mount to quickly swap between pencils of different hardness, wide range of Pencils included, an included Pencil Sharpener, included Sandpaper, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This advanced Motorized Pencil Hardness Tester is a reliable and precision engineered Wolf Wilburn Hardness Tester engineered for the instant and professional measurement of the Coating Hardness, Surface Scratch Resistance and the Wear Resistance of Paint Films, Surface Coatings and Sample Surfaces.
This professional Automatic Pencil Hardness Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D3363 (Standard Test Method for Film Hardness by Pencil Test)
- ISO 15184 (Paints and varnishes — Determination of film hardness by pencil test)
- BS EN 13523-4 (Coil coated metals. Test methods. Pencil hardness)
- BS 3900-E19 (Methods of test for paints. Determination of film hardness by pencil test)
Automatic Wolf Wilburn Tester - Features:
- Automatic Pencil Hardness Test
- Instant Pencil Hardness Test at the touch of a button
- Precision engineered and calibrated Test Loads
- Exchangeable Test Loads
- Advanced Test Load Mount
- Wide range of included Test Loads including 500g, 750g, 765g, 1000g
- Test Load Swap System
- User-friendly Pencil Mount
- Quickly swap between Pencils
- Wide range of Pencils included
- Included Pencil Sharpener
- Included Sandpaper
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D3363, ISO 15184, EN 13523-4, BS 3900-E19
Motor-driven Paint Hardness Tester – Specifications:
|Desktop Pencil Hardness Tester||Yes|
|Instant Pencil Hardness Test||Yes|
|Continuous Speed Control||Yes|
|Included Test Loads||500g
|Custom engineered Test Loads optional available||Yes|
|Wide range of Pencils included||Yes|
|Pencil Sharpener included||Yes|
|Easy Swap Test Load System||Yes|
|Easy Mount Pencil System||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Voltage||110V 60Hz & 220V 50Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D3363, ISO 15184, EN 13523-4, BS 3900-E19|
Wolf Wilburn Pencil Hardness Test Scale:
Automatic Pencil Hardness Tester – Included items:
- Automatic Pencil Hardness Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.