Qualtech Products Industry Scratching Tool is a precision engineered Sample Preparation Tool for the professional preparation of coated samples and substrates.
The Scratch Tool Test is performed by selecting a specified Carbide Blade and mounting the Carbide Blade on the Scratching Tool Handle. Now steadily guide the Scratching Tool across the coated substrate or sample surface to scratch the specimen as specified in the test standard.
This reliable Scratch Tool offers a wide range of interchangeable Carbide Blades for the professional sample preparation for the Corrosion Test, Adhesion Test, Weathering Test and much more.
This professional Scratching Tool offers the newest design combined with precision engineered Carbide Blades, a Handle made of high quality materials, an Easy Carbide Blade Mount, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, high accuracy and high precision, a Carrying Box, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Scratching Tool is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- DIN 53167 (Paints, varnishes and similar coating materials; salt spray test on coatings)
- ISO 4628 (Paints and varnishes — Evaluation of degradation of coatings — Designation of quantity and size of defects, and of intensity of uniform changes in appearance — Part 1: General introduction and designation system)
Scratching Tool - Features:
- Newest Design
- Instant DIN Scratch Test
- Instant ISO Scratch Test
- Precision engineered Carbide Blades
- Made of High Quality Materials
- Easy Carbide Blade Mount
- Wide range of Blades available
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including DIN 53167, ISO 4628
DIN Scratch Tool - Specifications:
|Instant DIN Scratch Test||Yes|
|Instant ISO Scratch Test||Yes|
|Precision engineered Carbide Blades||Yes|
|Made of High Quality Materials||Yes|
|Easy Carbide Blade Mount||Yes|
|Wide range of Blades available||Yes|
|Easy Blade Mount||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including DIN 53167, ISO 4628|
Scratching Tool – Included items:
- DIN & ISO Scratching Tool
- Durable Carbide Blades
- Carrying Box
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.