Qualtech Products Industry Tintometer is engineered in accordance with the Lovibond Color Scale for professional color analysis at your laboratory for research and quality management.
This professional Lovibond Tintometer is designed and engineered for the Visual Color Estimation in accordance with the Lovibond Color Scale to estimate, compare and match colors to the color standards of Neutral, Blue, Red and Yellow.
This professional Tintometer offers a user-friendly and an ergonomic design combined with calibrated Lovibond Color Standards to ensure a highly accurate Color Estimation, a user-friendly application and a reliable performance.
This professional Tintometer is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ISO 15305 (Animal and vegetable fats and oils — Determination of Lovibond colour)
- BS 684 (BS 684-1 - Methods of analysis of fats and fatty oils. Physical methods)
- AOCS Cc 13e-92 (Color of Fats and Oil, Lovibond (ISO Method)Lovibond Method Using Color Glasses Calibrated in Accordance with the Lovibond Tintometer Color Scale)
- AOCS Cc 13j-97 (Color of Fats and Oils, Automated Method)
Professional Tintometer - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Calibrated Lovibond Color Scale
- Professional Visual Color Estimation, Color Measurement & Color Matching
- Instant Color Evaluation & Color Matching
- User-friendly Application
- High-Precision Light Source
- Calibrated Light Sources
- Highly Efficient Light Sources
- Highly Energy Efficient
- Easy replaceable Light Sources
- Interference-free Design
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design & User-friendly Application
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
Professional Tintometer – Specifications:
|Measurement Range||Red: R0.1 - R79.9 Lovibond|
|Yellow: R0.1 - R79.9 Lovibond|
|Blue: R0.1 - R49.9 Lovibond|
|Neutral: R0.1 - R3.9 Lovibond|
Professional Tintometer – Included items:
- Lovibond Color Scale
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.