Qualtech Products Industry Blue Light Transmittance Meter is a professional Optical Glass Light Transmittance Meter to instantly measure the infrared light transmittance properties in the wavelength range of Blue Light of a wide range of samples including optical glass, lenses, display glass, window glass, glass panels, plastic panels and related materials.
This professional Blue Light Transmission Meter measures the light transmittance performance of samples in the light wavelength range of 395nm, 430nm and 550nm.
This precision Desktop Blue Light Transmission Meter offers the newest microchip technology combined with three high-precision Photo Sensors, three advanced and maintenance-free Light Sources emitting Blue Light, three large Digital Displays comfortable to read under different light conditions, Automatic Calibration, high accuracy and high precision, user-friendly application and user-friendly sample handling, reliable performance, an ergonomic design. longevity and much more.
This professional 395nm, 430nm and 550nm Light Transmission Meter is engineered to measure the IR transmission performance of sunglasses, optical glass, optical lenses, light filters for a wide range of products including spectacles, cameras, projectors, binoculars, photo sensors and related products.
This professional Blue Light Transmission Meter 395nm & 430nm & 550nm is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D1003 - 13 (Standard Test Method for Haze and Luminous Transmittance of Transparent Plastics)
- ASTM D1494 - 17 (Standard Test Method for Diffuse Light Transmission Factor of Reinforced Plastics Panels)
- ASTM D1746 - 15 (Standard Test Method for Transparency of Plastic Sheeting)
- ISO 9050:1990 (Glass in building — Determination of light transmittance, solar direct transmittance, total solar energy transmittance and ultraviolet transmittance, and related glazing factors)
- ISO 13468-1:2019 (Plastics — Determination of the total luminous transmittance of transparent materials — Part 1: Single-beam instrument)
Blue Light Transmission Meter - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Instant Multi-Wavelength Light Transmission Measurement
- Measuring Wavelength 395nm & 430nm & 550nm
- 3 Large Digital Displays comfortable to read
- Newest Light Source Technology – Maintenance-free Precision
- High-Precision Photo Sensor
- Automatic Calibration
- User-friendly Application
- Professional Application
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1003, ASTM D1494 - 17, ASTM D1746 - 15, ISO 9050:1990, ISO 13468-1:2019
395nm 430nm 550nm Blue Light Transmittance Meter – Specifications:
|Measuring Range||0.0% - 100.0%|
|3 Large Digital Displays||Yes|
|Instant Sample Measurement||Yes|
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Advanced LED Light Sources||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D1003, ASTM D1494 - 17, ASTM D1746 - 15, ISO 9050:1990, ISO 13468-1:2019|
Blue Light Transmission Meter – Included items:
- Professional Blue Light Transmission Meter
- Carrying Box
- Calibration Standard
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- Quality Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.