Qualtech Products Industry In-Tank Mixer is a professional Industrial Production In-Tank Mixing System engineered for applications in Industrial Process Engineering to mix heterogeneous physical systems into homogeneous physical systems at the touch of a button.
This advanced Tank Mounted Mixer is a reliable Industrial Scale Low Speed Mixing System combined with a Stainless Steel Mixing Vessel made of Stainless Steel SS304 or SS316 to efficiently mix one or more phases or one or more ingredients into one continuous and homogeneous phase.
The Stainless Steel Mixing Container is available in a wide range of configurations including Single Jacket, Double Jacket with optional Heating and Cooling and with an optional Vacuum System.
The large Control Panel integrates a Digital Display presenting the continuously adjustable Mixing Speed and Mixing Data, the comfortable Softtouch Controls assist with programming Mixing Programs and controlling the Mixing System.
A wide range of available Mixing Blades and Mixing Paddles combined with reliable High-Performance Motors are engineered to perfectly meet your mixing requirements and the optional advanced Vacuum System extends your application options to achieve a professional results for industrial production applications and industrial process engineering.
An Industrial In-Tank Mixer is an industrial scale Low Speed Mixer mounted on a Stainless Steel Vessel made of Stainless Steel SS304 or SS316.
This professional electric Industrial Mixer consists of a Stainless Steel Mixing Container with an integrated high-performance Electric Motor, a Mixing Shaft and a Mixing Blade, an optional Homogenization Shaft, a Homogenization Blade engineered for applications in industrial process engineering.
This professional Industrial In-Tank Mixing Equipment integrates with a high-performance electric motor and electric controls. The Mixing Shaft is engineered to fit with a wide range of Dispersion Blades which are suitable for different materials and products of different viscosity. The Electronic Controls, a large Digital Display and Softtouch Control Buttons to adjust the Dispersing Speed and to set additional Dispersing Parameters are integrated in a Control Box. An In-Tank Mixer is usually engineered for applications at industrial scale production lines for industrial production processes and is available as Floor-Standing Tank Mounted Mixer and with an optional Explosion Proof Configuration and an explsion proof Remote Control Box.
This professional Tank Mounted Mixer is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a large Control Panel and a large Digital Display, comfortable Softtouch Buttons, an advanced In-Tank Mixing System, optional in-Tank Homogenization System, continuously adjustable Speed Control, a Mixing Speed from 0 RPM up to 3000 RPM, reliable High-Performance Motors with low noise emission, integrated Stainless Steel Mixing Vessel, included Mixing Blades, a wide range of available Mixing Blades, a wide range of available Homogenization Heads, wide range of optional SS304 and SS316 Mixing Vessels, optional Explosion Proof Configuration, Easy Cleaning Technology, a highly efficient Mixing Performance, integrated Safety Features, user-friendly application, high efficiency and high precision, an ergonomic design, reliable performance and much more.
The integrated large Digital Display of this reliable High-Shear In-Tank Mixer presents the precise Mixing Speed and Mixing Data to ensure a reliable and highly efficient mixing performance and optimal results.
This professional High-Speed Tank-Mounted Mixer is an advanced Agitated Mixing Vessel used in many industries to ensure a reliable and efficient production including the paint industry, printing industry, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, biochemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, paper industry, food industry, mining industry and many more.
This professional Production In-Tank Mixer is designed and engineered in accordance with international industrial standards.
In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel - Applications:
In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessels are used in a wide range of industries to mix materials. They are particularly well-suited for applications where high shear forces are required to break down solids or create emulsions.
Some of the most common applications for this Industrial In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel include:
- Food and Beverage Production: In the food and beverage industry this reliable In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel is used to mix ingredients, create emulsions, and homogenize products. For example, they are used to make mayonnaise, salad dressing and ice cream.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: In the pharmaceutical industry this efficient In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel is used to mix active ingredients, create suspensions and mix solids. For example, they are used to make antibiotics, vaccines and other medications.
- Chemical Processing: In the chemical industry this professional In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel is used to mix chemicals, create emulsions and mix solids. For example, they are used to make paints, detergents and adhesives.
- Personal Care Product Manufacturing: In the personal care product industry this advanced In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel is used to mix ingredients, create emulsions and homogenize products. For example, they are used to make shampoo, conditioner and toothpaste.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: In the water and wastewater treatment industry this Industrial In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel is used to mix chemicals, create emulsions and flocculate and coagulate solids. For example, they are used to remove impurities from drinking water and to treat wastewater.
This advanced and reliable In-Tank Agitated Mixing Vessel is available in a variety of sizes and configurations to best meet the specific needs of different applications. They can be equipped and combined with a variety of agitators such as mixing paddles, propellers, turbines and homogenizers to provide the desired level of mixing performance for your specific applications. Please contact one of our experts and qualified engineers to assist you with more information regarding motor performance, the right size and the best suitable mixing blades and homogenizers and emulsification heads.
In-Tank Mixer- Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Expert Mixing & Homogenization
- Advanced In-Tank Performance Technology
- Advanced Mixing & Homogenization
- Stainless Steel Mixing Vessel made of High Quality Materials
- Continuously adjustable Mixing Speed
- Speed Range from 0 RPM up to 3000 RPM
- Reliable High-Performance Motor with Low Noise Emission
- Highly efficient Mixing Performance
- Included Standard Mixing Blades
- Wide range of available Mixing Blades
- Wide range of available Homogenization Heads
- Advanced Mixing Vessel Design
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Efficiency & High Precision
- Wide range of available SS304 and SS316 Mixing Vessels
- Optional Explosion-Proof Configuration available
- Optional Safe Remote Control Box for Explosion Proof Configurations
- Integrated Safety Features
- Made of High-Quality Materials
- Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance
- Engineered in accordance with international Industrial Standards
Tank Mounted Mixer - Specifications:
|Model||Capacity||Mixing Power||Mixing Speed||Homogenizing Power (Optional)||Homogenizing Speed (Optional)||Heating (Optional)|
|QPI-TMV200||200 L||1.5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||3 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV500||500 L||2.5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||5 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV1000||1000 L||3.5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||8 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV1500||1500 L||5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||12 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV2000||2000 L||6 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||12 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV3000||3000 L||20 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||15 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV5000||5000 L||38 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV6000||6000 L||45 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV7000||7000 L||55 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV8000||8000 L||70 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV9000||9000 L||75 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TMV10000||10000 L||80 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|Motor Performance Configurations can be customized in accordance with your requirements|
|Custom engineered In-Tank Mixing Systems available|
Industrial In-Tank Mixer – Included items:
- Industrial Scale In-Tank Mixer
- Soufttouch Control Panel
- Mixing Blades
- Precision engineered Mixing Vessel
- Quality Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.