Qualtech Products Industry Glossmeter 75° is a precision Glossmeter with a dedicated 75° measurement angle to measure the amount of gloss on the surface of samples at an angle of 75° at the touch of a button. This precision Glossmeter 75° is engineered for professional application in the Paper Industry to measure Coated Paper and Uncoated Paper, Single-layer Paperboard, Multi-layer Cardboard and related sample materials.
Coated paper has a surface coating to limit the amount of ink that the paper absorbs producing a sharper and clearer print. Uncoated paper doesn't have a surface coating allowing ink to be absorbed well by the paper often resulting in a sometimes blurry print.
The high-quality surface of samples and coatings is designed to appear clear and bright, but sometimes based on an uneven particle distribution the surface may show a different amount of gloss, especially plastic surfaces may appear opaque. This professional Glossmeter 75° measures a 75° Gloss Angle at the touch of a button and is engineered for Coated Paper, Uncoated Paper, Single-layer Paperboard & Multi-layer Cardboard.
This professional Paper Glossmeter 45° is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with an ergonomic design, a maintenance-free user experience, high accuracy, high precision, a large LCD display, instant sample measurement, self-calibration and a seamless PC-Connectivity and PC-Software.
The light-weight and ergonomic design ensures precision and is ideal for Gloss measurements at your laboratory and on the go.
This professional Paperboard Glossmeter 45° is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
Paper Glossmeter 75° – Features:
- Gloss measurements at a 75° angle at the touch of a button
- Engineered for Coated Paper & Uncoated Paper & Paperboard & Cardboard
- Instant sample measurement
- Integrated calibration
- Small & light-weight design
- Easy & convenient to carry with you
- Large LCD display with backlight comfortable to read under different light conditions
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Newest Sensor Technology
- Extensive battery life – up to 10,000 measurements on a single battery
- Engineered for Paper & Paperboard & Cardboard and related samples
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
Paperboard Glossmeter 75° – Specifications:
|Measurement Range||0 - 199.90 GU|
|Display Resolution||0.1 GU|
|Large LCD display with backlight|
|Integrated Calibration Feature|
|Extensive battery life|
|Light & Portabel|
|Newest Microchip Technology|
|Newest Sensor & Light Source Technology|
|Reliable Performance & Ergonomic Design|
Cardboard Glossmeter 75° – Included items:
- Precision Handheld Glossmeter with 75° Measurement Angle
- Carrying Box
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.