Qualtech Products Industry Haze-Glossmeter is a precision Surface Haze-Gloss Meter to measure the amount of Natural Haze on the surface of samples at the touch of a button. Haze on surfaces and coatings is presented by a milky appearance.
This professional Haze Glossmeter measures samples simultaneously at an angle of 20° and 60° and presents the Natural Haze Value on a large display comfortable to read under different light conditions.
The Haze Value is the differential between the 60° and the 20° gloss value, which can be expressed by the following formula:
Natural Haze = 60° Gloss value – 20°Gloss value.
Often high quality surfaces of samples and coatings are designed to appear clear and bright, but sometimes based on an uneven dispersion of the coating surfaces may show a milky appearance which is defined as Surface Haze. This precision Haze-Glossmeter measures Gloss at 20° and at 60° and automatically calculates the level of Natural Haze which is conveniently presented on the large LCD display with backlight.
In addition to Haze value calculations this professional Haze-Glossmeter measures and presents the 20° and 60° gloss values which enables professionals to use this Haze-Glossmeter as a standardized Dual-Angle Gloss Meter measuring 20° and 60°.
This Haze-Glossmeter is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology, high accuracy and high precision combined with an integrated memory chip, an ergonomic design, a comfortable to read LCD display, an Instant Sample Test Mode and a seamless PC-Connectivity and PC-Software for advanced data analysis, data documentation, data analysis, data sharing, data presentation and data management.
This Handheld Haze Glossmeter integrates the newest measurement technology offering a completely maintenance-free experience with advanced calibration and an extensive battery life.
This precision Haze-Glossmeter measures the level of specular reflected light from the surface of samples with the press of a single button.
The comfortable ergonomic design combined with the user-friendly menu navigation and the large LCD display with backlight combined with the seamless PC Connectivity ensure this professional Haze-Glossmeter is the ideal Gloss Test Instrument for your laboratory, research and quality management.
This Haze-Gloss Meter integrates high accuracy and high repeatability in an ergonomic and user-friendly design easy to carry with you for fast and efficient Surface Haze Measurements at your laboratory and on the go.
This professional Haze-Glossmeter measures Surface Haze combined with 20° and 60° Gloss at the touch of a button.
This professional Haze-Glossmeter is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM E430 (Standard Test Methods for Measurement of Gloss of High-Gloss Surfaces by Abridged Goniophotometry)
- ASTM C584 (Standard Test Method for Specular Gloss of Glazed Ceramic Whitewares and Related Products)
- ASTM D523 (Standard Test Method for Specular Gloss)
- ASTM D2457 (Standard Test Method for Specular Gloss of Plastic Films and Solid Plastics)
- ASTM D4039-09 (Standard Test Method for Reflection Haze of High-Gloss Surfaces)
- DIN EN ISO 2813 (Paints and varnishes — Determination of gloss value at 20 degrees, 60 degrees and 85 degrees)
- EN ISO 7668 (Anodizing of aluminium and its alloys — Measurement of specular reflectance and specular gloss of anodic oxidation coatings at angles of 20 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees or 85 degrees)
- BS 3900-D5 (Methods of test for paints. Optical tests on paint films. Measurement of specular gloss of non-metallic paint films at 20°, 60° and 85°)
- BS EN ISO 2813:2000 (Paints and varnishes. Measurement of specular gloss of non-metallic paint films at 20°, 60° and 85°)
- DIN 67530
- MFT 30064
- AS 1580
Haze Glossmeter – Features:
- Instant Surface Haze Measurements
- Ergonomic & light-weight – Easy & convenient to use in the field & at your laboratory
- Large LCD display with backlight – Easy & comfortable to read under different light conditions
- Newest microchip technology with high accuracy & high precision
- Measurement of Gloss & Natural Haze at the touch of a single button
- Advanced Auto-Calibration
- Integrated Measurement Statistics Feature
- Automatically calculate average values and deviation values from a series of tested samples
- Newest Light Source Technology – No replacement or servicing of the light source required
- Extensive battery life – up to 10,000 measurements on a single battery
- User-friendly & Reliable Performance
- Light-weight & Ergonomic Design
- Seamless PC-Connectivity & PC-Software for advanced data management, data documentation, data analysis, data sharing, data storage, data presentation and much more
- High Accuracy & High Repeatability
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
Micro Sample Glossmeter – Specifications:
|Measuring Range 60°||0 - 1000 GU|
|Measuring Range 20°||0 - 2000 GU|
|Automatic calculation of Natural Haze HU|
|Display Resolution||0.1 GU|
|Power||1 x 1.5V AA Battery or 1 x Rechargeable Battery|
|High accuracy & High Precision|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards|
Haze Glossmeter – What's included:
- Precision Handheld Haze-Glossmeter
- Carrying Box
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.