Qualtech Products Industry Softening Point Tester is a precision Ring and Ball Softening Point Test Instrument to determine the Softening Point and the Dropping Point of a wide range of samples including wax, resin, lubricants, fat, grease and related sample materials.
The Softening Point is the temperature at which a solid sample begins to soften. The Dropping Point is the temperature at which a solid sample begins to release drops.
To determine the Softening Point and the Dropping Point of samples, the sample is placed into the Softening Point Sample Holder of this Automatic Softening Point Tester. The sample is heated steadily and under increasing temperature the point of change in phase is automatically calculated and presented on the large LCD Display.
This Automatic Softening Point Tester is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a large LCD Display, an advanced Heating System, high-precision Temperature Sensors, an advanced Photo Sensor, user-friendly menu navigation, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, high accuracy and high precision, comfortable Softtouch Buttons, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Softening Point Tester is designed and engineered to measure the Softening Point and the Dropping Point of a wide range of samples for research and quality management and is used especially in the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the medical industry, the chemical industry, the paint industry and many more.
This Automatic Ring and Ball Softening Point Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D127 (Standard Test Method for Drop Melting Point of Petroleum Wax, Including Petrolatum)
- ASTM D2265 (Standard Test Method for Dropping Point of Lubricating Grease Over Wide Temperature Range)
- ASTM D3104 (Standard Test Method for Softening Point of Pitches (Softening Point Method))
- ASTM D3461 (Standard Test Method for Softening Point of Asphalt and Pitch (Cup-and-Ball Method))
Softening Point Tester - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Large LCD Display
- Comfortable Softtouch Buttons
- Automatic Softening Point Measurement
- Automatic Dropping Point Measurement
- Advanced Heating System
- High-Precision Temperature Sensors
- High-Precision Photo Sensor
- User-friendly Menu Navigation
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Integrated Safety Features
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D127, ASTM D2265, ASTM D3104, ASTM D3461
Automatic Softening Point Tester – Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Large LCD Display||Yes|
|Measuring Range||RT - 300°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||≤200°C ±0.5°C
|Automatic Heating Programs||0.2°C/min 0.5°C/min 1°C/min 1.5°C/min 2°C/min 3°C/min 4°C/min 5°C/min|
|High-Precision Temperature Sensors||Yes|
|User-friendly Menu Navigation||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Voltage||110 Volts 60Hz & 220 Volts 50Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international testing standards including ASTM D127, ASTM D2265, ASTM D3104, ASTM D3461|
Automatic Softening Point Tester – Included items:
- Automatic Softening Point Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.