Advanced Wet Abrasion Tester
Advanced Washability Abrasion Tester
Advanced Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester
Advanced Washability Scrub Tester
Advanced Wet Scrub Resistance Test by Abrasion Weight Loss
Expert Advanced Washability Scrub Tester
ASTM D2486 ASTM D3450
ASTM D4213 ASTM D4752
ASTM D4828 ISO 11998
DIN 53778 BS 3900-F17
MIL-STD-1334 B MIL-C-3004
Qualtech Products Industry Advanced Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester is a precision Washability Abrasion Tester to perform automatic Wet Scrub Resistance Tests and MEK Rub Abrasion Tests instantly to determine the resistance to wet abrasion and the resistance to solvent abrasion at the touch of a button.
This advanced Washability Scrub Tester is engineered to test a wide range of samples including flooring, wood panels, tiles, tapestry, glass, plastic panels, paint, ink, detergents, chemicals and related sample materials.
The Wet Abrasion Scrub Test is a test method to test the resistance to wet abrasion of coated samples and sample surfaces subjected to wet abrasion by a brush, sponge or related Abrasion Heads combined with a detergent under controlled conditions to simulate everyday use, wear patterns and the cleaning performance of detergents and chemicals.
This advanced automatic Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a large Color Touchscreen Display, an advanced Dual Carriage System for simultaneous testing of up to two samples with different Detergents or Solvents or wet and dry testing, continuous Speed Control, continuously adjustable Carriage Travel Distance, automatic Washability Test Programs, a wide range of standardized and precision-engineered Abrasion Heads, optional custom engineered Abrasion Heads, wide range of calibrated Test Loads, an easy Abrasion Head Swap System, an easy Test Load Swap System, advanced Carriage Constant Speed Technology, Dual Carriage System for simultaneous testing of up to two samples under different test conditions side-by-side, Automatic Calibration, engineered and made of Anodized Aluminum for advanced stability and extended performance, integrated high-precision Detergent System with a Detergent Recycling System, high-precision adjustable Detergent Supply Speed, user-friendly Menu Navigation, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, high accuracy and high precision, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
The large Color Touchscreen Display presents a wide range of test data and test details for an advanced and automatic sample wet scrub resistance analysis including the Carriage Speed, the Detergent Supply Speed, the number of completed Abrasion Cycles, the number of preset Target Abrasion Cycles and much more.
This professional and advanced Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D1792-06 (Standard Test Method for Long-Term Removability Properties of Emulsion Floor Polishes)
- ASTM D2192 (Standard Test Method for Stain Removal From Multicolor Lacquers)
- ASTM D2486 (Standard Test Methods for Scrub Resistance of Wall Paints)
- ASTM D3206-08 (Standard Test Method for Soil Resistance of Floor Polishes)
- ASTM D3450 (Standard Test Method for Washability Properties of Interior Architectural Coatings)
- ASTM D4213 (Standard Test Method for Scrub Resistance of Paints by Abrasion Weight Loss)
- ASTM D4488 (Standard Guide for Testing Cleaning Performance of Products Intended for Use on Resilient Flooring and Washable Walls (Withdrawn 2009))
- ASTM D4752 (Standard Practice for Measuring MEK Resistance of Ethyl Silicate (Inorganic) Zinc-Rich Primers by Solvent Rub)
- ASTM D4828 (Standard Test Methods for Practical Washability of Organic Coatings)
- ASTM D6279 (Standard Test Method for Rub Abrasion Mar Resistance of High Gloss Coatings)
- ASTM F1319 (Standard Test Method for Determination of Abrasion and Smudge Resistance of Images Produced from Business Copy Products (Crockmeter Method) (Withdrawn 2020))
- ISO 11998 (Paints and varnishes — Determination of wet-scrub resistance and cleanability of coatings)
- DIN EN 53778 Emulsion Paints For Interior Use; Evaluation Of Cleanability And Of Wash And Scrub Resistance Of Coatings (Replaced by DIN EN ISO 11998 : 2006))
- BS 3900-F17 (Methods of tests for paints; determination of wet scrub resistance to cleanability of coatings)
- MIL-STD-1334 B, MIL-C-3004, MIL-C-46057, MIL-E-11237, MIL-P-15422 C
- AS/NZS 1580.459.1 (Paints And Related Materials - Methods Of Test - Resistance To Washing (FOREIGN STANDARD))
Automatic Wet Scrub Resistance Test – ASTM D2486:
This advanced Wet Scrub Resistance Tester is engineered in accordance with the test standard ASTM D2486 to determine the scrub resistance of interior wall paint. To perform this Wet Scrub Resistance Test the paint is applied onto a black plastic panel. After curing the coated plastic panel is placed in the sample area of your Wet Scrub Resistance Tester and is scrubbed with a Nylon Bristle Brush with a Test Load of 454g until visible failure of the coating occurs. The precision-engineered Nylon Bristle Brushes and the carefully calibrated Test Loads of 454g are included with your automatic Wet Scrub Resistance Tester to offer a professional and precise test in accordance with ASTM D2486.
Wet Scrub Resistance Test by Abrasion Weight Loss – ASTM D3450:
The Wet Abrasion Test of Interior Architectural Coatings is performed in combination with Scotch 3M Pads and a Test Loads of 1500g. This professional Washabilty Scrub Tester offers the corresponding Scotch 3M Pads and the carefully calibrated Test Loads with a weight of 1500g.
Wet Scrub Resistance Test by Abrasion Weight Loss – ASTM D4213:
This advanced Wet Scrub Resistance Tester is engineered in accordance with the test standard ASTM D4213 to evaluate the Wet Scrub Resistance by Abrasion Weight Loss. When testing paint and coatings in accordance with ASTM D4213 the Scrub Resistance of samples is measured by the Weight Loss of the Coating or Paint Film relative to the a Calibration Panel. The sample and the Calibration Panel are scrubbed simultaneously side-by-side. The ASTM D4213 Abrasion Heads and the Calibration Panels are available together with the automatic Wet Scrub Resistance Tester offering a professional and precise test in accordance with ASTM D4213. This Wet Abrasion Test is performed in combination with Scotch 3M Pads and a Test Load of 470g.
Wet Scrub Abrasion Test by Abrasion Weight Loss – ASTM D 4752:
The MEK Solvent Rub Test is completed in combination with absorbent Cotton Pads or Cotton Gauze and a Test Load 1000g ±10g.
Automatic Wet Scrub & Cleanability Tester – ISO 11998 & BS3900-F17:
This automatic Wet Scrub Tester is designed in accordance with the test standards ISO 11998 and BS 3900-F17. The ISO 11998 and the BS3900-F17 test standards describe the details of the Wet Scrub Test and the Cleanability Test of Coatings. This professional Wet Scrub Tester uses specified high quality Pads with a Test Load of 135g combined with a specified detergent to perform this standardized Washability Scrub Test and Cleanability Test of Coatings. The specified Abrasive Pads automatically complete 200 scrub cycles during the Wet Scrub and Cleanability Test of Coatings. The evaluation of the Wash-Scrub Resistance is calculated with the loss of mass. The high quality Abrasive Pads and the Test Loads of 135g are available together with this automatic Wet Scrub and Cleanability Tester performing a professional and precise test in accordance with ISO 11998 and BS 3900-F17.
Automatic Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester – DIN 53778 superseded by DIN EN ISO 11998 : 2006:
This advanced Automatic Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester is engineered in accordance with the test standard DIN 53778 and DIN EN ISO 11998. The Wet Abrasion Scrub Test Area should be clean and free of residuals. To evaluate the Wash Resistance a test with 1000 scrub cycles is performed. To evaluate a the Scrub Resistance a test with 5000 scrub cycles is performed. This Wet Scrub Abrasion Test relies on Hog Bristle Brushes combined with a detergent supply system to continuously and precisely add the specified detergent. The evaluation of the sample is completed by visual observation. The precision engineered Hog Bristle Brushes and the carefully calibrated Test Loads of 250g are available together with the automated Wet Scrub Resistance Tester to ensure a professional and precise test in accordance with DIN 53778 and DIN EN ISO 11998.
Washability of Organic Coatings Test by Abrasion Weight Loss – ASTM D4828:
The Washability of Organic Coatings Test in accordance with ASTM D4828 is performed in combination with specified Scotch 3M Pads and carefully calibrated Test Loads with a weight of 1000g ±10g. The specified Scotch 3M Pads and the carefully calibrated Test Loads with a weight of 1000g ±10g are available with this professional Washability of Organic Coatings Tester.
Wet Abrasion Resistance Tester - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Large Color Touchscreen Display
- Advanced Dual Carriage System for simultaneous testing of up to two samples under different test conditions side-by-side
- Simultaneous Dry Abrasion and Dry Abrasion Testing side-by-side
- Simultaneous Wet Abrasion and Dry Abrasion Testing side-by-side
- Simultaneous Wet Abrasion and Wet Abrasion Testing side-by-side
- Continuous Speed Control
- Continuous Carriage Travel Distance Adjustment
- Automatic Washability Test Programs
- Automatic Calibration
- Wide range of standardized and precision-engineered Abrasion Heads
- Optional custom engineered Abrasion Heads available
- Wide range of calibrated Test Loads
- Easy Abrasion Head Swap System
- Easy Test Load Swap System
- Advanced Carriage Constant Speed Technology
- Engineered & made of Anodized Aluminum for advanced stability & extended performance
- Integrated high-precision Detergent System
- Detergent Recycling System
- High-precision adjustable Detergent Supply Speed
- Extensive Sample Test Monitoring with on screen test parameters
- User-friendly Menu Navigation
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D2486, ASTM D3450, ASTM D4213, ASTM D4752, ASTM D4828, ISO 11998, DIN 53778, BS 3900-F17, MIL-STD-1334 B, MIL-C-3004, MIL-C-46057, MIL-E-11237, MIL-P-15422 C
Washability Scrub Resistance Tester - Standard Abrasion Heads:
Washability Abrasion Tester - Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Large Color Touchscreen Display||Yes|
|Advanced Dual Carriage System||Simultaneous Dry Abrasion and Dry Abrasion Testing
Simultaneous Wet Abrasion and Dry Abrasion Testing
Simultaneous Wet Abrasion and Wet Abrasion Testing
|Instant Automatic Wet Abrasion Scrub Test||Yes|
|Automatic Detergent Feed System||Yes|
|Carriage Speed||0 - 90 RPM continuously adjustable|
|Maximum Programmable Cycles||9999|
|Maximum Carriage Travel||300 mm|
|Detergent Supply Speed||Adjustable in ml/sec,, ml/min, drops/min|
|Integrated Detergent Recycling System||Automatic|
|Wide range of Abrasion Heads||Yes, in accordance with ASTM, MIL, ISO, DIN, AS/NZS|
|Optional custom engineered Abrasion Heads available||Yes|
|Precision-engineered Test Loads||Yes|
|Optional Custom engineered Test Loads available||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Voltage||100VAC - 240VAC 50Hz/60Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D2486, ASTM D3450, ASTM D4213, ASTM D4752, ASTM D4828, ISO 11998, DIN 53778, BS 3900-F17, MIL-STD-1334 B, MIL-C-3004, MIL-C-46057, MIL-E-11237, MIL-P-15422 C|
Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester – Included items:
- Automatic Advanced Wet Abrasion Scrub Tester
- Included Abrasion Heads of your choosing 2PC
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.