Qualtech Products Industry Karl Fischer Titrator is a precision Karl Fischer Titration System for the professional measurement of the Moisture Content of samples in accordance with the Volumetric Titration Method and the Coulometric Karl Fischer Method.
This professional Karl Fischer Titrator is engineered to determine the moisture content of samples within the full range including the Volumetric Karl Fischer Method and the Coulometric Karl Fischer Method.
This Automatic Karl Fischer Titrator offers the newest microchip technology for Volumetric Karl Fischer Titration and Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration combined with a closed system for advanced user safety, a large LCD Display with Backlight, a Non-Pollution System & Non-Leakage System, Fully-Automatic Sample Dispensing, Fully-Automatic Sample Discharge, Fully-Automatic Karl Fischer Reagent Dispensing, Automatic Cleaning, Advanced Safety Features, a wide range of integrated Automatic Titration Programs, a large integrated Sample Measurement Data Memory, comfortable Softtouch Buttons, user-friendly programming, user-friendly Menu Navigation, Advanced Real Time Monitoring, high accuracy, high precision, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This precision Karl Fischer Titrator is the recommended Moisture Measurement Instrument for research and quality management including chemical laboratories, pharmaceutical laboratories, petrochemical laboratories, food test laboratories, agricultural laboratories, cosmetic laboratories and many more.
This professional Karl Fischer Titrator is designed and engineered in accordance with the Volumetric Karl Fischer Titration Method and the Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration Method, two professional titration methods to measure the trace amount of water and moisture in samples. The Karl Fischer Titration was invented in 1935 by the chemist Dr. Karl Fischer who introduced the Volumetric Titration and the Coulometric Titration.
The Karl Fischer Titration includes two Moisture Measurement Test Methods:
- Coulometric Karl Fisher Method
- Volumetric Karl Fisher Method
The main principles of both titration methods are related. The Coulometric Titration System is highly sensitive to moisture. It is ideal to determine the water content of samples as low as 0.1 µg and a moisture content of ≤ 200 µg. The Coulometric Titration Method offers highest precision and highest accuracy and is best suitable for samples with a very low moisture content in the range from 0.0% to 1.0%.
The Volumetric Titration System is less sensitive to moisture and water content compared to the Coulometric Titration System and is best suitable to determine a moisture content of samples with a higher water and moisture content in the range from 1% to 100%.
This Automatic Karl Fisher Titrator offers a wide range of practical advantages over other methods of moisture determination including automatic testing, user-friendly sample handling, high precision, high repeatability.
This professional Karl Fisher Titrator is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D4377 (Standard Test Method for Water in Crude Oils by Potentiometric Karl Fischer Titration)
- ASTM D6869 (Standard Test Method for Coulometric and Volumetric Determination of Moisture in Plastics Using the Karl Fischer Reaction (the Reaction of Iodine with Water))
- ASTM E203 (Standard Test Method for Water Using Volumetric Karl Fischer Titration)
- ISO 15512 (Plastics — Determination of water content)
Advanced Karl Fischer Titrator – Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Volumetric Karl Fischer Method & Coulometric Karl Fischer Method
- Non-Pollution System & Non-Leakage System
- Fully-Automatic Sample Dispensing
- Fully-Automatic Sample Discharge
- Fully-Automatic Karl Fischer Reagent Dispensing
- Automatic Cleaning
- Select from a wide range of integrated Titration Programs
- Select from a wide range of Measurement Units including 'ppm', 'mg', 'mg/L', '%'
- Large Integrated Sample Measurement Data Memory Chip
- Comfortable Softtouch Buttons
- User-friendly Programming
- User-friendly Menu Navigation
- Advanced Real Time Monitoring
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D4377, ASTM D6869, ISO 1522
Advanced Karl Fischer Titrator – Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Volumetric Measuring Range||0.1 mg - 250.0 mg|
|Coulometric Measuring Range||10 µg - 20 mg|
|Volumetric Method Units||mg, mg/L, ppm, %|
|Coulometric Method Units||µg, µg/L, mg, mg/L, ppm, %
|Polarization Current||1 ±0.2 µA
50 ±10 µA
|Electrolyt Current||10 mA
|Accuracy Volumetric Test||≤0.5%|
|Accuracy Coulometric Test||≤3%|
|Automatic Titration Programs||Yes|
|Closed System for Advanced Safety||Yes|
|Fully-Automatic Sample Dispensing||Yes|
|Fully-Automatic Sample Discharge||Yes|
|Fully-Automatic Karl Fischer Reagent Dispensing||Yes|
|Voltage||110 Volts 60 Hz & 220 Volts 50 Hz|
|Seamless PC-Connectivity & PC-Software||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D4377, ASTM D6869, ISO 1522|
Advanced Karl Fischer Titrator – Included items:
- Professional Karl Fischer Titrator for Volumetric & Coulometric Test Method
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.