Qualtech Products Industry ISO Whiteness Meter is an professional Desktop Whiteness Meter to measure the ISO Whiteness and the CIE Whiteness of a wide range of samples including salt, sugar, starch, flour, cosmetics, textiles, fabrics, paint, coatings, ink, ceramics, cement, porcelain, paper, cardboard and many more at the touch of a button.
The ISO Whiteness and the CIE Whiteness is the degree of Whiteness of a sample measured with a standardized D65 Light Source. Samples include surfaces, powders, creams, pastes, liquids and many more.
This professional ISO Whiteness Meter is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a large LCDDisplay, precision D65 Light Source, Calibration, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, high accuracy & high precision, an ergonomic design and reliable performance.
This advanced ISO Whiteness Meter is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards inlucing:
- ISO R 457
- ISO 2469 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse radiance factor (diffuse reflectance factor))
- ISO 2470-1 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse blue reflectance factor — Part 1: Indoor daylight conditions (ISO brightness))
- ISO 2471 (Paper and board — Determination of opacity (paper backing) — Diffuse reflectance method)
- ISO 9416 (Paper — Determination of light scattering and absorption coefficients (using Kubelka-Munk theory))
CIE Whiteness Meter - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technolog
- Large LCD Display
- Automatic Calibration
- D65 Light Source
- User-friendly Application
- Advanced Multi-Point High Precision Sensor
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Made of High Quality Materials
- Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ISO R457, ISO 2469, ISO 2470,
ISO 2471, ISO 9416
CIE D65 Whiteness Meter – Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Large Color Touchscreen Display||Yes|
|Integrated Light Filter||Suitable for Reflective Samples|
|Measuring Range||0 - 199|
|Instant Whiteness Measurement||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance||Yes|
|Voltage||100VAC - 240VAC 50Hz/60Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ISO R457, ISO 2469, ISO 2470, ISO 2471, ISO 9416|
ISO D65 Whiteness Meter – Included items:
- ISO D65 Whiteness Meter
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- Quality Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.