Qualtech Products Industry Glossmeter 45° is a precision Glossmeter with a dedicated 45° measurement angle to measure the amount of gloss on the surface of samples at an angle of 45° at the touch of a button. This precision Plastic Glossmeter 45° is ideal for a wide range of samples including plastic, plastic foils, plastic film and related sample materials.
The high-quality surface of samples and coatings is designed to appear clear and bright, but sometimes based on an uneven particle distribution the surface may show a different amount of gloss, especially plastic surfaces may appear opaque. This professional Glossmeter 45° measures a 45° Gloss value at the touch of a button and is engineered for plastic products and plastic foils.
This professional Glossmeter 45° for Plastic is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with an ergonomic design, a maintenance-free user experience, high accuracy, high precision, a large LCD display, instant sample measurements, self-calibration and a seamless PC-Connectivity and PC-Software.
The light-weight and ergonomic design ensures precision and is ideal for Gloss measurements at your laboratory and on the go.
This professional Handheld Plastic Foil Glossmeter 45° is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM C346 (Standard Test Method for 45-deg Specular Gloss of Ceramic Materials)
- ASTM D2457 (Standard Test Method for Specular Gloss of Plastic Films and Solid Plastics)
- EN ISO 7668 (Anodizing of aluminium and its alloys — Measurement of specular reflectance and specular gloss of anodic oxidation coatings at angles of 20 degrees, 45 degrees, 60 degrees or 85 degrees)
45° Glossmeter for Plastic – Features:
- Gloss measurements at a 45° angle at the touch of a button
- Engineered for Plastic Samples and Plastic Film
- Instant sample measurement
- Integrated calibration
- Small & light-weight design
- Easy & convenient to carry with you
- Large LCD display with backlight comfortable to read under different light conditions
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Newest Sensor Technology
- Extensive battery life – up to 10,000 measurements on a single battery
- Ideal for paper, plastic, plastic film, plastic foil and related samples
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
Plastic Glossmeter 45°– Specifications:
|Measurement Range||0 - 199.90 GU|
|Display Resolution||0.1 GU|
|Large LCD display with backlight|
|Extensive battery life|
|Instant Sample Measurement|
|Newest microchip technology|
|Newest sensor & light source technology|
|Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards|
Plastic Foil Glossmeter 45°– Included items:
- Precision Handheld Glossmeter with 45° Measurement Angle
- Carrying Box
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.