Qualtech Products Industry Buchholz Indentation Tester is an advanced Buchholz Indentation Hardness Tester to instantly measure the performance and the hardness of coatings by indention.
The Buchholz Indentation Hardness Test measures the hardness of samples, sample surfaces and coatings by indentation, A specified Indenter penetrates the sample surface with a specified Test Load for a specified time. After the Indentation is completed the Indentation Depth is measured with an Optical Micrometer and the Bucholz Hardness Number is calculated with the following equations:
- Buchholz Hardness = 100/I
- Indentation Depth = 8 x I²
Decimals are rounded up for an easier Buchholz Hardness Measurement.
The Bucholz Indentation Test is suitable for a wide range of samples including Single-Coating Systems and Mult-Coating Systems.
This professional Buchholz Indentation Hardness Tester is designed and engineered offering the newest design and technology combined with a high-precision Illuminated Optical Micrometer, a precision-engineered Indenter, a precision-engineered Test Load, a precision Level, a sharp edge Metal Wheel, a high-precision Stopwatch, two Markers with Templates, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, high accuracy and high precision, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Buchholz indentation Hardness Tester is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ISO 2815 (Paints and varnishes — Buchholz indentation test)
- DIN 53153 (Testing of Paints, Varnishes and Similar Coating Materials; Buchholz Indentation Test on Paint Coatings and Similar Coatings)
- BS EN ISO 2815 BS 3900-E9 (Paints and varnishes. Buchholz indentation test)
- NF T30 052 (Peintures - Essai d'indentation buchholz)
Bucholz Indentation Hardness Tester - Features:
- Newest Design & Technology
- High-precision Illuminated Optical Micrometer
- Precision-engineered Indenter
- Precision-engineered Test Load
- Precision Level
- High-precision Stopwatch
- 2 Markers with Templates
- Sharp edge Metal Wheel
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ISO 2815, DIN 53153, BS EN ISO 2815 BS 3900-E9, NF T30 052
Buchholz Hardness Tester - Specifications:
|Newest Design & Technology||Yes|
|Instant Buchholz Indentation Test||Yes|
|Test Load||500g ±5g|
|High-Precision Illuminated Optical Micrometer||Yes|
|Precision-engineered Test Load||Yes|
|2 Markers with Templates||Yes|
|Sharp edge Metal Wheel||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ISO 2815, DIN 53153, BS EN ISO 2815 BS 3900-E9, NF T30 052|
Bucholz Indentation Hardness Tester – Included items:
- Buchholz Indentation Hardness Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.