Agitated Dispersing Container
Agitated Dispersing Vessel
Tank Mounted Disperser
Tank Mounted Agitator
Industrial In-Tank Disperser
Industrial Agitated Dispersing Container
Industrial Agitated Dispersing Vessel
Tank Mounted High Speed Dissolver
Reliable Industrial Scale Agitated Vessel for Production
Qualtech Products Industry In-Tank Disperser is a professional Industrial Production In-Tank Dispersing System engineered for applications in Industrial Process Engineering to mix and to disperse heterogeneous physical systems into homogeneous physical systems at the touch of a button. This advanced Tank Mounted Disperser is a reliable Industrial Scale High Speed Dispersersing System combined with a Stainless Steel Mixing Vessel made of Stainless Steel SS304 or SS316 to instantly disperse and mix one or more phases or one or more ingredients into one continuous and homogeneous phase at the touch of a button offering a lot of flexibity. The large Digital Display presents the continuously adjustable Dispersing and Mixing Speed and a wide range of available Dispersion Blades combined with a variety of Motor Performance Levels and an advanced Vacuum System deliver a professional all-purpose application for Industrial Production Applications and Industrial Process Engineering.
An Industrial In-Tank Disperser is an industrial scale High-Speed Disperser mounted on a Stainless Steel Vessel made of either Stainless Steel SS304 or SS316. This professional electric mixing equipment consists of a Stainless Steel Mixing Container with an integrated high-performance Electric Motor, one Dispersing Shaft and one Dispersion Blade engineered for applications in Industrial Process Engineering and is available under a variety of product names including In-Tank Disperser, Tank-Mounted Disperser, Industrial Agitated Vessel, Tank-Mounted Dissolver. This professional Industrial In-Tank Dispersing Equipment integrates with a high-performance electric motor and electric controls. The Dispersing Shaft is engineered to fit with a wide range of Dispersion Blades which are suitable for different materials and products of different viscosity. The Electronic Controls, a large Digital Display and Softtouch Control Buttons to adjust the Dispersing Speed and to set additional Dispersing Parameters are integrated in a Control Box. An In-Tank Disperser is usually engineered for applications at industrial scale production lines for industrial production processes and is available as Floor-Standing Tank Mounted Disperser and with an optional Explosion Proof Configuration and an explsion proof Remote Control Box.
This professional Tank Mounted Disperser is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a large Control Panel and a large Digital Display, comfortable Softtouch Buttons, an advanced In-Tank Dispersing System, a continuously adjustable Speed Control, a Dispersing Speed from 0 RPM up to 3000 RPM, a reliable High-Performance Motor with low noise emission, an integrated Stainless Steel Mixing Vessel, an included Dispersion Blade, a wide range of available Disperion Blades, a wide range of available Sand-Milling Heads, a wide range of optional SS304 and SS316 Mixing Vessels, an optional Explosion Proof Configuration, an Easy Cleaning Technology, a highly efficient Dispersing Performance, integrated Safety Features, user-friendly application, high efficiency and high precision, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
The integrated large Digital Display of this reliable High-Shear In-Tank Disperser presents the precise Dispersing Speed to ensure a reliable and highly efficient dispersing performance.
This professional High-Speed Tank-Mounted Dissolver is an advanced Agitated Dispersing Vessel offering a speed range from 0 RPM up to 3000 RPM for dispersion, blending and milling with optional Sand-Milling Heads and is used in many industries to ensure a reliable and efficient production including the paint industry, printing industry, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, biochemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, paper industry, food industry and mining industry.
This professional Production In-Tank Dissolver is designed and engineered in accordance with international industrial standards.
In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel - Applications:
In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessels are used in a wide range of industries to mix and disperse materials. They are particularly well-suited for applications where high shear forces are required to break down solids or create emulsions.
Some of the most common applications for this Industrial In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel include:
- Food and Beverage Production: In the food and beverage industry this reliable In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel is used to mix ingredients, create emulsions, and homogenize products. For example, they are used to make mayonnaise, salad dressing and ice cream.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: In the pharmaceutical industry this efficient In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel is used to mix and disperse active ingredients, create suspensions and dissolve solids. For example, they are used to make antibiotics, vaccines and other medications.
- Chemical Processing: In the chemical industry this professional In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel is used to mix and disperse chemicals, create emulsions and dissolve solids. For example, they are used to make paints, detergents and adhesives.
- Personal Care Product Manufacturing: In the personal care product industry this advanced In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel is used to mix and disperse ingredients, create emulsions and homogenize products. For example, they are used to make shampoo, conditioner and toothpaste.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: In the water and wastewater treatment industry this Industrial In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel is used to mix and disperse chemicals, create emulsions and flocculate and coagulate solids. For example, they are used to remove impurities from drinking water and to treat wastewater.
This advanced and reliable In-Tank Agitated Dispersing Vessel is available in a variety of sizes and configurations to best meet the specific needs of different applications. They can be equipped and combined with a variety of agitators such as propellers, turbines and homogenizers to provide the desired level of shear for your specific applications. Please contact one of our experts and qualified engineers to assist you with more information regarding motor performance, the right size and the best suitable dispersing blades and homogenizers and emulsification heads.
In-Tank Dissolver Vessel - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Expert Dispersion & Mixing
- Advanced In-Tank Performance Technology
- Advanced Mixing & Dispersing & Milling & Emulsification & Homogenization
- High Quality Stainless Steel Dispersing Vessel made of SS304 & SS316 & SS317 & many more
- Continuously adjustable Dispersing Speed
- Speed Range from 0 RPM up to 6000 RPM
- Reliable High-Performance Motors with Low Noise Emission
- Highly Efficient Dispersing Performance
- Included Dispersing Blades
- Optional Emulsification Heads
- Optional Homogenization Heads
- Optional Milling Heads
- Optional Mixing Heads
- Wide range of available Dispersion Blades
- Wide range of available Emulsification Heads
- Wide range of available Homogenization Heads
- Wide range of available Milling Heads
- Wide range of available Mixing Heads
- Advanced Mixing Vessel Design
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Efficiency & High Precision
- Wide range of available SS304 & SS316 & SS317 Dispersing Vessels
- Optional Explosion-Proof Configuration available
- Control Box with large Digital Display & Softtouch Controls
- Safe Remote Control Box with large Digital Display & Soufttouch Control for Explosion Proof Configurations
- Integrated Safety Features
- Ergonomic Design & Reliable Performance
- Engineered in accordance with international Industrial Standards
Tank Mounted Disperser - Specifications:
|Model||Capacity||Dispersing Power||Dispersing Speed||Homogenizing Power (Optional)||Homogenizing Speed (Optional)||Heating (Optional)|
|QPI-TDV200||200 L||1.5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||3 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV500||500 L||2.5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||5 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV1000||1000 L||3.5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||8 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV1500||1500 L||5 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||12 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV2000||2000 L||6 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||12 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV3000||3000 L||20 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||15 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV5000||5000 L||38 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV6000||6000 L||45 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV7000||7000 L||55 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV8000||8000 L||70 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV9000||9000 L||75 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|QPI-TDV10000||10000 L||80 KW||0 - 6000 RPM||25 KW||0 - 3500 RPM||Electric Heating / Steam Heating|
|Motor Performance Configurations can be customized in accordance with your requirements|
|Custom engineered In-Tank Dispersing Systems available|
Industrial In-Tank Disperser – Included items:
- Industrial Scale In-Tank Disperser for highly viscous products
- Advanced High-Viscosity Performance System
- One Dispersion Blade
- Mixing Vessel Clamp Holder
- Quality Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.