Qualtech Products Industry Closed Cup Flash Point Tester is a precision Pensky–Martens Closed-Cup Flash-Point Test Instrument to determine the Flash-Point of volatile samples.
The Flash Point is the lowest temperature at which a liquid sample vaporizes to form an ignitable mixture with air. After reaching the Flash-Point and after the ignition of the liquid sample the liquid sample and the vapor may continue to burn even without the ignition source being present or active any longer.
During the Closed-Cup Flash-Point Test a cup made of Brass is filled with a liquid sample and closed with a lid. The liquid sample inside the Brass cup is automatically mixed at a specified speed and heated at a specified temperature rate in accordance with the sample specifications and the test standard. Simultaneously, an Ignition Source is directed into the Brass cup performing ignition attempts periodically until a flash inside the Brass cup is recorded. The flash inside the Brass cup corresponds with the Flash-Point Temperature which automatically presented on the large display of the Pensky–Martens Closed-Cup Flash-Point Tester.
The main advantage of the Closed-Cup Flash-Point Tester is the equilibrium between the liquid sample and the vapor above the liquid sample inside the Brass cup established by the lid resulting in a closed environment inside the Brass cup which best indicates the Lower Flammable Limit of a sample during the sample test ideal to determine and to characterize the fire hazards of flammable liquid samples or combustible liquid specimen.
This professional Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester offers the newest microchip technology combined with a large LCD Touchscreen Display, an advanced Dual Ignition System, supports Gas Ignition and Electronic Ignition, Automatic Air Pressure Measurement, advanced and efficient Heating System, Automatic Temperature Compensation, high-precision Temperature Sensors, Automatic Calibration, integrated Test Data Memory, user-friendly application, user-friendly sample handling, integrated Safety Features, integrated Direct Printing, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This advanced Closed Cup Flash Point Tester is suitable for a wide range of samples including oil, liquid samples, liquid samples with two phases, solid suspensions and relates samples.
This professional Closed Cup Flash Point Tester is designed & engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D93 (Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester)
- ASTM D6450 (Standard Test Method for Flash Point by Continuously Closed Cup (CCCFP) Tester)
- ASTM D3828 (Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Small Scale Closed Cup Tester)
- ASTM D3278 (Standard Test Methods for Flash Point of Liquids by Small Scale Closed-Cup Apparatus)
- ISO 2719 (Determination of flash point — Pensky-Martens closed cup method)
- ISO 3679 (Determination of flash no-flash and flash point — Rapid equilibrium closed cup method)
- ISO 3680 (Determination of flash/no flash — Rapid equilibrium closed cup method)
- DIN 51758
Closed Cup Flash Point Tester - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Large Color Touchscreen Display
- Automatic Flash Point Measurement
- Automatic Sample Air Pressure Measurement
- High-Precision Sample Temperature Sensors
- Advanced Dual Ignition System with Gas Ignition or Electronic Ignition
- Automatic Calibration
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Integrated Direct Printing
- Precision engineered Brass Cup
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Integrated Safety Features
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D93, ASTM D3278, ASTM D3828, ASTM D6450, ISO 2719, DIN 51758
Flash Point Tester Closed Cup – Specifications:
|Temperature Range||RT - 400°C|
|Advanced Dual Ignition System||Yes|
|Automatic Sample Air Pressure Measurement||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|Integrated Safety Features||Yes|
|Integrated Automatic Fire Extinguishing System||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Integrated Direct Printing||Yes|
|Seamless PC-Connectivity & PC-Software||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Voltage||110V 60Hz and 220V 50Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D93, ASTM D3278, ASTM D3828, ASTM D6450, ISO 2719, DIN 51758|
Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester – Included items:
- Automatic Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.