Qualtech Products Industry Single Blade Cross Cut Adhesion Tester is a professional Single Blade Paint Adhesion Cross Hatch Test Kit engineered to instantly determine the adhesion performance of paint and coatings applied onto substrates and sample surfaces.
The Adhesion by Tape Test evaluates the Adhesion Performance of paint and coatings and the resistance of paint and coatings to separate from the sample surface.
The Single Blade Cross Cut Adhesion Test is performed by cutting a lattice pattern with a 90° into the coating. The coating is completely penetrated by the cut. The cut is cleaned with the included 3M adhesive tape or cleaned with the included brush. Test results are visually evaluated with the include precision Magnifying Glass in accordance with the coating thickness, the number of teeth on the blade and the representative spacing between the teeth.
This precision Single Blade Paint Adhesion Cross Cut Test Kit offers the newest technology and design combined with a comfortable reliable Steel Handle, a wide range of precision engineered Cross Cut Blades, a precision Magnifying Glass, a Brush, 3M Scotch Tape, a Carrying Box, high quality materials, high precision and high accuracy, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professions Single Blade Cross Cut Adhesion Test Kit is available with a wide range of Cross Cut Blades:
- Cross Cut Blades with 6 Teeth with 1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm Spacing
- Cross Hatch Bladed with 11 Teeth with 1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm Spacing
This precision Single Blade Cross Hatch Adhesion Test Kit is made of high quality materials and all Blades and accessories are available to ensure the highest precision and the longevity of your Cross Cut Test.
The Cross Cut Test is an instant test method to professionally determine the Adhesion Performance of paint and coatings applied on substrates and sample surfaces and it is suitable to test Single-Coating Systems and Multi-Coating Systems.
This professional Single Blade Cross Cut Adhesion Test Kit is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D3359 (Standard Test Methods for Measuring Adhesion by Tape Test)
- ISO 2409 (Paints and varnishes — Cross-cut test)
- ISO 16276 (Corrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systems — Assessment of, and acceptance criteria for, the adhesion/cohesion (fracture strength) of a coating — Part 1: Pull-off testing)
- BS 3900-E6 (Paints and varnishes. Cross-cut test)
Single Blade Adhesion Cross Hatch Test Kit – ASTM D3359 Standard:
The Adhesion Cross Hatch Test Kit in accordance with ASTM D3359 offers blades with 6 teeth and 11 teeth:
- 1 mm spacing between the teeth of the blade ideal for coatings with a thickness of up to 50 µm.
- 2 mm spacing between the teeth of the blade ideal for coatings with a thickness of 50 – 125 µm
Single Blade Adhesion Cross Cut Tester – ISO 2409 Standard:
The Adhesion Cross Cut Test Kit in accordance with ISO 2409 offers blades with 6 teeth and a spacing of 1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm corresponding with a coating thickness of:
- 0 – 50 µm 1 mm spacing for harder metal substrates
- 50 – 125 µm 2 mm spacing for softer plastic substrates
- 125 – 250 µm 3 mm spacing for harder or softer substrates
Single Blade Cross Cut Tester - Features:
- Newest Technology & Design
- Instant Adhesion Cross Cut Test
- Precision engineered Blades with 6 Teeth and 11 Teeth with a Spacing of 1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm
- Lattice Pattern number of squares: 25 squares / 100 squares
- Wide range of Blades available
- Wide range of Substrates available made of Aluminum, Iron, Steel
- Easy Blade Mount
- User-friendly Application
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D3359, ISO 2409, ISO 16276, BS 3900-E6
Single Blade Paint Adhesion Cross Hatch Test Kit – Specifications:
|QPI-CC1111||Cross Hatch Cutter, 11 teeth with 1 mm spacing (ideal for a coating thickness range of 0 - 60 µm)|
|QPI-CC611||Cross Hatch Cutter, 6 teeth with 1 mm spacing (ideal for a coating thickness range of 0 - 60 µm)|
|QPI-CC1121||Cross Hatch Cutter, 11 teeth with 2 mm spacing (ideal for a coating thickness range of 60 - 120 µm)|
|QPI-CC621||Cross Hatch Cutter, 6 teeth with 2 mm spacing (ideal for a coating thickness range of 60 - 120 µm)|
|QPI-CC631||Cross Hatch Cutter, 6 teeth with a spacing of 3 mm (ideal for a coating thickness range of 120 - 250 µm)|
|QPI-CC681||Suitable for ASTM D3359 & ISO 2409, 3 Blades (1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm)|
|Precision Engineered Blades||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|Fast Blade Switch Technology to instantly switch between Blades||Yes|
|Wide range of Accessories available||Yes|
|Wide range of Substrates optional available made of Aluminum, Iron and Steel||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D3359, ISO 2409, ISO 16276, BS 3900 E6|
|QPI-CCAT1||3M Adhesive Tape||Width: 19mm
|QPI-CCAT2||3M Adhesive Tape||Width: 19mm
|QPI-CCAT3||3M Adhesive Tape||Width: 25.4mm
|QPI-CCAT4||3M Adhesive Tape||Width: 25.4mm
|QPI-CCAT5||3M Adhesive Tape||Width: 25mm
|Suitable for ASTM D3359 & ISO 2409||Yes|
Single Blade Paint Adhesion Cross Cut Test Kit – Included items:
- Single Blade Adhesion Cross Cut Test Kit
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.