Qualtech Products Industry Wheel Wet Film Gauge is a precision engineered Wet Film Thickness Wheel to instantly measure the Wet Film Coating Thickness applied onto a sample surface.
A coating is applied onto a surface to either cover the surface completely or partially. The object and surface a Coating is applied onto is usually called Substrate.
To measure the Coating Thickness this professional Wheel Wet Film Thickness Gauge is placed in a vertical position onto a wet coated sample surface to measure the coating thickness. The coating thickness is indicated by the precision graduation presented on the Wet Film Wheel.
The Wheel Wet Film Thickness Gauge is used to measure the exact thickness of the fresh coating on the substrate.
This professional Wheel Wet Film Thickness Gauge is precision engineered offering high accuracy and high precision and is made of high quality corrosion resistant materials with a precision graduation and precision engineered bearings to ensure accurate coating thickness measurements and reliable performance combined with a user-friendly application, an ergonomic design and longevity.
This professional Wet Film Wheel Gauge is made of high quality materials and is available in different configurations and different graduations
This professional Wet Film Wheel is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D823 (Standard Practices for Producing Films of Uniform Thickness of Paint, Coatings and Related Products on Test Panels)
- ASTM D1212 (Standard Test Methods for Measurement of Wet Film Thickness of Organic Coatings)
- ASTM D4414 (Standard Practice for Measurement of Wet Film Thickness by Notch Gages)
- ISO 2808 (Paints and varnishes — Determination of film thickness)
- BS 3900-C5 (Paints and varnishes. Determination of film thickness)
- AS/NZS 1580.107.3 (Paints and related materials - Methods of test - Determination of wet film thickness by gauge)
Wheel Wet Film Gauge - Features:
- Newest Material Technology
- Precision Engineered Bearings
- Professional Application
- Precision Engineered
- Precision Graduation
- User-friendly Application
- Carefully Calibrated
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D823, ASTM D1212, ASTM D 4414-95, ISO 2808, BS 3900-C5, AS/NZS 1580.107.3
Wet Film Thickness Wheel – Specifications:
|QPI-RW150||0µm - 100µm with 5µm increments|
|QPI-RW160||0µm - 200µm with 10µm increments|
|QPI-RW170||0µm - 500µm with 50µm increments|
|QPI-RW180||0µm - 1000µm with 100µm increments|
Wheel Wet Film Thickness Gauge – Included items:
- Professional Wet Film Thickness Wheel
- Carrying Box
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- Quality Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.