Qualtech Products Industry Handheld Colorimeter is a professional Color Measurement Device & Color Analysis Instrument available in four different models to best meet your specific requirements in research and quality management.
This precision Portable Colormeter is engineered for professional application at your laboratory and on the go to professionally measure and to professionally analyze the color of solid samples and surfaces, liquids and fluids, powders, granules, creams, pastes and related sample materials.
This advanced Precision Colormeter is a synergy of precision, high quality and the newest microchip technology with up to three different light sources (D65, D50, A-Light Source) combined with the newest sensor technology to simulate different environments whilst maintaining high precision and high accuracy. The lightweight and ergonomic design combined with the powerful, integrated rechargeable Li-Ion Battery offer a high level of portability, stability and longevity.
The newest multi-channel color sensor technology combined with the newest microchip technology instantly calculate, evaluate and analyze colors with high precision at the touch of a button.
This high-precision Colorimeter includes a seamless PC-Connectivity and PC-Software for advanced measurement data analysis, data management, data presentation, data sharing and much more.
This professional Handheld Colorimeter offers precision performance, high accuracy and high repeatability in an ergonomic design with a user-friendly menu navigation, easy programming features and a large integrated sample measurement data storage.
Features include Metamerism, Yellowness, Whiteness, Brightness, Color Fastness, Color Staining and much more.
Instantly save Color Reference Standards and thousands of Sample Measurements at the touch of a button and export measurement data to your PC for further analysis.
This professional Portable Colorimeter is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM E313 (Standard Practice for Calculating Yellowness and Whiteness Indices from Instrumentally Measured Color Coordinates)
- ISO 2469 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse radiance factor (diffuse reflectance factor)
- ISO 2470-1 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse blue reflectance factor — Part 1: Indoor daylight conditions (ISO brightness))
- ISO 2470-2 (Paper, board and pulps — Measurement of diffuse blue reflectance factor — Part 2: Outdoor daylight conditions (D65 brightness))
Handheld Colormeter - Features:
1. Precision Measurement & Performance
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Ergonomic Design for comfortable & user-friendly color measurement
- Determine Metamerism, measure Color Fastness, analyze Color Staining and much more
- Store Color Standards & thousands of Color Measurements in you Colorimeter for later export to you PC for further data documentation, data analysis and data sharing
- Choose from up to three different light sources, D65, D50, A-Light
- Conveniently measure Whiteness, Brightness & Yellowness of samples
- Measure the color of solid samples, liquids, fluids, powders, creams, pastes and much more
- Efficient & fast sample measurements
- High Precision & High Repeatability
- Light-weight & Easy to carry with you
- User-friendly & Ergonomic design
2. Flexible and Accurate Sample Focusing
- Sample Focusing assists with focusing the sensor on very small sample areas for color analysis. This professional Colorimeter can analyze the color of solid samples as small as 4mm
- Conveniently measures the color of liquid samples, powders, pastes and creams
- Precision Focusing ensures fast, efficient and highly accurate color measurements
3. Advanced Measurement Programs
- Five color spaces to always have the best color measurement at hand
- Up to three light sources for high accuracy and high precision
- Color Difference Analysis
- Automated Bulk Sample Data Color Difference Analysis
- Measure the Yellowness of samples
- Determine the Whiteness of samples
- Measure the Brightness of samples
- Analyze the Color Fastness of samples
- Analyze the the Color Staining of samples
- Determine the Metamerism of samples
4. PC Software — Enjoy Even More Features
- Advanced Data Management
- Data Documentation
- Data Presentation
- Data Sharing
- Color Difference Analysis
- Bulk Sample Data Color Difference Analysis (for efficient and automated sample data analysis)
- Chromaticity Index
- Simulate Sample Colors
- Many more features
5. Advanced Power Management Design
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery
- More than 3000 color measurements on a single charge to ensure portability and ease of use
6. Ergonomic Design & User-Friendly Programming
- Automated White and Black Calibration at Startup
- Comfortable & Ergonomic Design
- User-Friendly Menu Navigation & User-Interface
- Comfortable to hold and convenient to use
- Carrying Case
Handheld Colormeter – Available Accessories:
|QPI-181||Powder Accessory (conveniently analyze the color of powders at the press of a button, accuracy may vary based on the powder measured)|
|QPI-182||Advanced Accessory (conveniently analyze the color of liquids, creams, pastes and related materials at the press of a button, accuracy may vary based on the transparency and density of the sample)|
|QPI-183||Portable Printer (conveniently print measurement data in the field and on the go)|
Professional Colormeter – Included items:
- Precision Colormeter
- Carrying Box
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Power Adapter & Charger
- Feature-rich PC Software
- Carefully Calibrated
- Quality Certificate
- Calibration Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Please click here to learn more about our new advanced Handheld Spectrophotometer
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.