Qualtech Products Industry Peel Adhesion Tester is an Automatic Peel Adhesion of Pressure Sensitive Tape Tester to measure the Adhesive Strength of adhesive tape attached to a substrate Test at an angle of 90°.
This Automatic Peel Adhesion Tester is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a seamless PC connectivity for user-friendly programming. The PC software conveniently assists with the test application and offers advanced data management features, e.g. data documentation, data analysis, data presentation, data sharing, data storage and much more.
In addition to the 90-Degree Peel Test for single-coated tape this professional Peel Adhesion Tester is suitable for a wide range of applications, e.g. evaluate printed circuit boards, test aluminium foil, plastic foil and related materials.
This advanced Peel Adhesion Test Instrument is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards,e.g. ASTM D3330 (Standard Test Method for Peel Adhesion of Pressure-Sensitive Tape), EN1939 (Self adhesive tapes – Measurement of peel adhesion from stainless steel or from its own backing).
Qualtech Products Industry Automatic Pull-Off Adhesion Tester is an Electronic Pull-Off Adhesion Gauge to instantly measure the Adhesive Strength of cured coatings and paint films attached to substrates and sample surfaces at the touch of a button.
The Pull-Off Adhesion Test is a reliable test method to determine the Minimum Tensile Strength required to detach or damage a coating attached to a substrate or sample surface by mounting a Dolly on the coating surface and performing a perpendicular Pull-Off Motion. The tensile stress on the Dolly is slowly increased until a specified tensile strength limit is reached or the coating is ruptured or pulled-off.
This precision Pull-Off Adhesion Tester is designed and engineered offering the newest microchip technology combined with a large LCD display to monitor the tensile strength in MPA and PSI, a wide range of Dollies, high precision Tensile Strength Sensors, Automatic Calibration, high accuracy and high precision, an extended Battery Life, a seamless PC-Connectivity and PC-Software, an ergonomic design, reliable performance, longevity and much more.
This professional Pull-Off Adhesion Gauge is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM C1583 (Standard Test Method for Tensile Strength of Concrete Surfaces and the Bond Strength or Tensile Strength of Concrete Repair and Overlay Materials by Direct Tension (Pull-off Method))
- ASTM D4541 (Standard Test Method for Pull-Off Strength of Coatings Using Portable Adhesion Testers)
- ASTM D7234-12 (Standard Test Method for Pull-Off Adhesion Strength of Coatings on Concrete Using Portable Pull-Off Adhesion Testers)
- BS 1881-207 (Testing concrete. Recommendations for the assessment of concrete strength by near-to-surface tests)
- ISO 16276-1 (Corrosion protection of steel structures by protective paint systems — Assessment of, and acceptance criteria for, the adhesion/cohesion (fracture strength) of a coating — Part 1: Pull-off testing)
- ISO 4624 (Paints and varnishes — Pull-off test for adhesion)
- DIN 1048-2 (Testing concrete; testing of hardened concrete (specimen taken in situ))
- EN 1015-12 (Methods of test for mortar for masonry. Determination of adhesive strength of hardened rendering and plastering mortars on substrates)
- EN 12636 (Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures. Test methods. Determination of adhesion concrete to concrete)
- EN 13144 (Metallic and other inorganic coatings. Method for quantitative measurement of adhesion by tensile test)
- EN 1542 (Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures. Test methods. Measurement of bond strength by pull-off)
- EN 24624 (Paints and varnishes. Pull-off test)
- NF T30-606
- NF T30-062
- AS/NZS 1580.408.5 (Paints and related materials – Methods of test – – Adhesion – Pull-off test)
Automatic Pull-Off Adhesion Tester - Features:
- Newest Microchip Technology
- Large LCD Display
- Instant Pull-Off Adhesion Test at the touch of a button
- Automatic Calibration
- Wide range of Dollies available
- Integrated Memory Chip
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- User-friendly Dollies no cleaning required
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Extensive Battery Life
- Seamless PC-Connectivity & PC Software
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM C1583, ASTM D 4541, ISO 4624, ISO 16276, EN 13144, EN 24624, NF T30-062, NF T30-606, AS/NZS 1580.408.5
Electronic Pull-Off Adhesion Tester – Specifications:
|Newest Microchip Technology||Yes|
|Large LCD Display||Yes|
|Display Resolution||0.01 MPa
|Dollies||20 mm (included)
10 mm, 14 mm, 50 mm (optional available)
|Adjustable Tensile Strength||Yes|
|Measuring Range||50 mm = 0 - 3.5 MPa
20 mm = 0 - 20 MPa
14 mm = 0 - 40 MPa
10 mm = 0 - 80 MPa
|Dustproof & Waterproof||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|User-friendly Dollies no cleaning required||Yes|
|USB Disk Port||Yes|
|Wide Range of Dollies available||Yes|
|Extensive Battery Life||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Voltage||110V 60Hz & 220V 50Hz|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM C1583, ASTM D 4541, ISO 4624, ISO 16276, EN 13144, EN 24624, NF T30-062, NF T30-606, AS/NZS 1580.408.5|
Pull-Off Adhesion Tester – Included items:
- Automatic Pull-Off Adhesion Tester
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- Calibration Certificate
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.