Qualtech Products Industry Scott Volumeter is a precision Bulk Density Measurement Instrument to determine the Bulk Density and the Apparent Density of loose sample products and loose sample materials including powders, granules and related sample materials.
To measure the Bulk Density and the Apparent Density the sample is added into the specified funnel. The sample in the funnel passes through an integrated specified wire screen and a cylinder with a specified volume. After the sample passes through the lower funnel the density is measured with a Density Cup and calculated by dividing the mass of the sample by the known volume of the cylinder.
This professional Scott Volumeter is precision engineered and is available with a wide range of Wire Screens, Sieves and Mesh to meet recognized test standards. The tilt panels are available in Glass or Stainless Steel.
This Scott Volumeter is a professional laboratory density test instrument to efficiently measure the density of loose sample materials, it is made of high quality stainless steel and it is precision engineered to ensure high accuracy and high repeatability of your sample tests.
This Scott Apparent Bulk Density Tester is engineered for three different main test applications:
- Metal Powder Volumeter: Ideal to measure the density of metal powders and related powder materials with a specified Mesh inside the upper funnel combined with a 25cc density cup
- Paint Pigment Volumeter: Ideal to measure the density of paint pigments and related powder materials with a specified Mesh combined with a 1″ measurement cup.
- Pharmaceutical Volumeter: Ideal to measure the density of crystalline powders and related powder material with a specified Mesh combined with a 25cc density cup.
This Scott Volumeter is the ideal density test instrument for laboratory, research and quality management to precisely and efficiently determine the density and specific gravity of loose sample materials and loose sample products including carbon powder, fiber powder, cosmetic powder, cement powder, powdered food products, powdered drying agents, metal dust and metal powders and related materials.
This professional Scott Apparent Bulk Density Volumeter is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including
- ASTM B329 (Standard Test Method for Apparent Density of Metal Powders and Compounds Using the Scott Volumeter)
- ASTM B873 (Standard Test Method for Measuring Volume of Apparent Density Cup Used in Test Methods B212, B329, and B417)
- ISO 3932-2 (Textiles — Woven fabrics — Measurement of width of pieces)
- ISO 22198 (Textiles — Fabrics — Determination of width and length)
Scott Volumeter - Features:
- Professional Scott Volumeter
- Precision Bulk Density & Apparent Density Measurement
- Reliable Density Measurement
- Precision Engineered
- Tilt Panels available in Glass or Stainless Steel
- Precision engineered Funnels
- Precision engineered Density Cups
- High Accuracy & High Repeatability
- Metal Powder Volumeter
- Paint Pigment Volumeter
- Pharmaceutical Volumeter
- Multifunctional Application
- Instant Sample Measurement
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards
Scott Volumeter – Specifications:
|Metal Powder Volumeter||Specified Mesh & 25cc Density Cup|
|Paint Pigment Volumeter||Specified Mesh 1" measurement cup|
|Pharmaceutical Volumeter||Specified Mesh & 25cc Density Cup|
|High Accuracy & High Repeatability||Yes|
|User-friendly Sample Handling||Yes|
|Reliable Performance & Longevity||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM B329, ASTM B873, ISO 3932-2, ISO 22198|
Scott Volumeter – Included items:
- Advanced Scott Volumeter
- Wide range of included accessories
- Quality Certificate
- Carefully Calibrated
- User manual
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.