Qualtech Products Industry SAG Tester is precision engineered and made of high quality Stainless Steel to ensure longevity, precision and reliability. The width of the application area is 75mm. The gaps are separated by a precision engineered spacing with a marking on each notch providing a distinctive identification.
This precision engineered Anti-Sagging Tester is a professional instrument to determine the level of SAG and SAG Resistance of paint, coatings and related sample materials.
Immediately after the application paint and coatings usually show a strong tendency to sag when being applied on a vertical surface including walls or slanted surfaces including railings.
The main factors affecting the degree of sagging are the chemical composition, the thickness and the viscosity of the paint or coating.
This precision engineered SAG Index Applicator is designed and engineered in accordance with international test standards including:
- ASTM D4400 (Standard Test Method for Sag Resistance of Paints Using a Multinotch Applicator)
- ASTM D3730 (Standard Guide for Testing High-Performance Interior Architectural Wall Coatings)
- ISO 16862 (Paints and varnishes — Evaluation of sag resistance)
- FMTS 141 4494.1
Sagging Tester – Features:
- Precision engineered
- High Quality Stainless Steel
- Professional Application
- Precision Graduation
- User-friendly Application
- User-friendly Sample Handling
- Easy Clean System
- High Accuracy & High Precision
- Ergonomic Design
- Reliable Performance & Longevity
- Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D4400, ASTM D3730, ISO 16862, FMTS 141 4494.1
SAG Index Tester – Specifications:
|Scale||50 µm - 275 µm||250 µm - 475 µm||450 µm - 675 µm||650 µm - 875 µm||850 µm - 1075 µm|
|Space between adjacent notches||25 µm||25 µm||25 µm||25 µm||25 µm|
|Easy Clean System||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|High Accuracy & High Precision||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Engineered in accordance with international test standards including ASTM D2801|
SAG Tester – Included items:
- Professional Sagging Index Tester
- Calibration Certificate
- Quality Certificate
- Extended Warranty
- Lifetime Support
- User Manual
Get information now on products, pricing, technical support and professional services.
One of our specialists will reply to your enquiry shortly. Alternatively contact us via the company details in the USA, in Australia or in the UK.